Which is the best processor for a PC in 2019-2020?
In this era everyone wants the latest technologies, whatever it may be from a daily use smartphone to office computers. If we consider computers, then the processor is an important factor. As we know the Central Processing Unit (CPU) is a microprocessor which is called the brain of the computer. If your CPU is more powerful your computer speed and efficiency will be more. If you compare two different processors you will certainly feel the difference while browsing the web or while doing computer-based tasks daily. The invention of the processor is going on regularly and researchers try to bring the best processor for us. Everyone wants to invest in a good, powerful, and most efficient processor. so let’ s discuss some efficient processors in 2019-2020.
No processor is 100% efficient. Every processor is best in its way. Though if we want better results we should compare processors on different parameters. So the most important factor about processors is its performance. In performance the following factors are important.
- CPU FREQUENCY – The more GHz the frequency is the better the results are.
- Core/Thread Count – This is another important parameter. If we have more core/thread count it results in better multitasking or multithreading.
- Bits – In today’s era most of the processors are 64 bit. 32 bit are slower as compared to 62 bit
- ITC – ITC is the Instructions Per Clock Cycle. The greater is the more efficient the processor will be.
- Cache – The cache improves the CPU performance.
Apart from this there are other factors to compare like power consumption, support of hardware, and graphics.
The following are some powerful and efficient CPU processors.
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Intel Core i9-9900KS
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Intel Core i9-9980XE
Those were the few of the best processors. If you want more information regarding the best processor for pc you can visit and check the below link.
I hope my answer helped you. Thanks